What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bladderwort Giveaway

Adam

Sarracenia Collector
I have some u gibba cuttings to give away.
here is thje list(I probably have more, just use this for now.
E-mail me at awgaupp@aim.com to give me your adress, and i will be charging $1.20 via paypal for shipping costs and stamps. Do NOT Send paypal money to awgaupp@aim.com, I will tell you in my e-mail

i could use more U gibba
1.aaddaam
thanks again

1.aaddaam
2.Halt

Ill give it a try
1.aaddaam
2.Halt
3.dustin

I replied to your 3 E-mails.

1.aaddaam
2.Halt
3.dustin
4.ZeRoKooL

1.aaddaam
2.Halt
3.dustin
4.ZeRoKooL
5. EdaxFlamma (pending approval)

1.aaddaam
2.Halt
3.dustin
4.ZeRoKooL
6. jfoley

1.aaddaam
2.Halt
3.dustin
4.ZeRoKooL
6. jfoley
7.musamusa1975

Thanks!

1.aaddaam
2.Halt
3.dustin
4.ZeRoKooL
6. jfoley
7.musamusa1975
8.S_Oregon_Cp

1.aaddaam
2.Halt
3.dustin
4.ZeRoKooL
6. jfoley
7.musamusa1975
8.S_Oregon_Cp
9.Nikki630

Everyone:
I Likely won't get to mail the bladderworts until monday, to get all the supplies ready. I mailed the first four, except Dustin's came back because it tore open. So i will send out later on, and reply to your e-mails probably friday

1.aaddaam
2.Halt
3.dustin
4.ZeRoKooL
6. jfoley
7.musamusa1975
8.S_Oregon_Cp
9.Nikki630
10.Indigo

1.aaddaam
2.dustin
3.ZeRoKooL
4. EdaxFlamma (pending approval)
5. jfoley
6.musamusa1975
7.S_Oregon_Cp
8.Nikki630
9.Indigo

Have too much plants at the time. i just moved everyone up

PM sent.
Thanks very much.

Joe

1.aaddaam
2.dustin
3.ZeRoKooL
4. EdaxFlamma (pending approval)
5. jfoley
6.musamusa1975
7.S_Oregon_Cp
8.Nikki630
9.Indigo
10.TheGriffin

I just wanted to post and point out that 11 people decided to participate in this giveaway... (well, then one backed out, but whatever :p ) of the 11 names put on the list... 9 (NINE!) Didn't even say thanks... Most said nothing, just put their name on the list. I personally think that is horrible... Is it really than hard to say thanks??
Quote from the trade forums rule (Should it really have to be in the rules?)
3) Please be polite. Remember to say "please" and "thank you." We would like to keep this forum as friendly as possible.
I'm not requesting a portion of the U. gibba.... but I am going to say THANKS to awgaupp (and others that do giveaways!) for offering stuff up for grabs...
Signed,
A disappointed Andrew

PS- save a nice portion of U. gibba for the NASC auction :-O

I just wanted to post and point out that 11 people decided to participate in this giveaway... (well, then one backed out, but whatever :p ) of the 11 names put on the list... 9 (NINE!) Didn't even say thanks... Most said nothing, just put their name on the list. I personally think that is horrible... Is it really than hard to say thanks??

I'm not requesting a portion of the U. gibba.... but I am going to say THANKS to awgaupp (and others that do giveaways!) for offering stuff up for grabs...
Signed,
A disappointed Andrew

Not trying to argue or anything, but it is possible that some of them said thank you in their pm's with adresses. Just trying to give people the benefit of the doubt. :)

And yes, thanks awgaupp for being so kind.

Yes thank you again!

And for making special shipping accommodations for me...

You'll have an envelope in the mail tomorrow sir!
-J.P.

Signed,
A disappointed Andrew

as theyellowdart said, i did say thanks in my email 0.o and thanks for understanding that i dont have room for it/

I may be in some rare cult but I like to flood out my gratitude :) One in the pm? SURE! Some in the post? YES PLEASE! But maybe not everyone one has more than one "thanks" to use per situation/day/hour/year like I do. LOL :-))

:offtopic: I know... But it's something that bothers me a tad ;-)

Back