What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

several large seed-grown Nepenthes dubia for trade

Hey everyone,
I've decided to trade my Nepenthes dubia plants that are getting quite large.
I have 3 of these available.
Looking to trade for D. capensis plants or dandelion seeds.
Below is a picture of what they look like:

*edit* the original picture was blurry, i've changed it so that you can see N. dubia in all it's glory:
39f40fe2.jpg

:D

Im gonna need some more pics before i make my decision, I dont just let any JoeShmOe get their hands on my prized dandelion seeds.

-peat

Just in case you weren't aware yet, the picture IS of a D. capensis. If I were you I'd contact the person you got the seeds from and discuss a refund.

~billy

ARE YOU CRAZY i would NEVER get rid of My Dandylion seeds, Not even for a Nepenthes Mollis.
Peat you better think about .not like you are gonna find an Dandylion again they are purdy rare

Daren

i know that it was a stretch to ask for the dandeilions, but I thought I'd try...

As far as the Capensis goes, thank you for the heads-up billyh. I am very disappointed, since I've been growing that for over 5 years from seed, all this time thinking it was a N. dubia.
No wonder it never made any pitchers for me...

haha maybe my cape alba will magically turn into a N.Dubia if i'm lucky :p

This thread is great! I needed a smile. Work has been blah.

Back