What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Devil's Claw Seed for SASE

joossa

Aklys
The other thread was getting a bit cluttered and was old, so I started a new one....

13A.jpg

I am offering Proboscidea parviflora var. hohokamiana (white seed) devil's claw seed for a SASE. Now is the time to get them as the weather should warm up soon in the US.

Please read about what a SASE is here. Remember to place a stamp(s) on your return envelope!

I have a ton of seed, so I can give each person 40-50 seed. If you want another quantity just ask. US only. PM me or email me at joossa *at* aol *dot* com.

Thanks!

Seed has gone out to:
Nickz123 4/28/09
Jeremiah Harris 4/28/09
Victor H. (No forum name was provided from you, so I don't know who you are... maybe DroseraBug?) 4/28/09
Captain Hamata 5/1/09

There is still lots of seed left. Don't be shy people!

Seed went out to:

Phillip H. (Phil1?)- 5/13/09
USMCSKI- 5/13/09

Seed is still available for anyone that wants some... Remember that postage went up recently to 44cents. :) Drop me a PM if you want in...

I may take you up om it if I don't see any germination before the month is over.

I'm new here, so I'm still trying to figure this site out. Do you still have some of these seeds left?

Can i sign up? :)

Feel free to PM me anytime, Jim. ;)

babyp and obregon562, you guys have a PM. :)

Got my seeds in the mail today.....going to plant then as soon as I figure out where to .

Seed is still available... :)

Seed went out to:

Fryster- 5/19/09
obregon562- 5/21/08
jimscott- 5/27/09
babyp- 5/27/09

Thanks joosa!
Finally got them planted
DSC02405.jpg

Got my seeds yesterday. Thanks a bunch!!!!

GOt my seeds.

Thanks

Back