What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blyxa japonica needs to get mailed out Monday!

I just replanted my killifish tank and now I have too much of the stuff and it needs to get mailed out tomorrow, Monday. There are 6 bunches I set aside, there may be more but my wife has to go through and pull what see wants first. This plant is completed aquatic and likes medium to high light, I've not using any CO2 and it grows just fine. These are grown aquatic and as such I'm sure there is some algae growing with it.

I'm open to just about anything carnivorous that I don't already have. Any starter Utrics not not my growlist would be perfect.

Remember this needs to get mailed out Monday so I'll close this trade late tonight and find it a home somewhere!

3456650464_7f29661ba8_b.jpg

Is your tank pest free? (including those little snails)? I'll look through your list and see if I can find anything...
Andrew

There are Malaysian (trumpet) Needle snails and Nerite snails. The nerites cannot breed in freshwater.

There are no "bad little weird" snails in this tank.

Back