What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

nep cuttings for vfts? feeler post

hello everyone,

i'm thinking about getting rid of my two remaining nepenthes so i can grow more fly traps in the terrarium. right now i'm just calling this a feeler to see if anyone is interested in a trade.

i have a n. tobaica "winged" that i can offer 2 good sized cuttings from, and still have a decent sized potted plant left to trade (i would ship unpotted)

i also have an unknown nep that grows very bushy, and has had mutilated pitchers for as long as i've had it (i've had it maybe 5 years now?). i can offer approx. 2 cuttings and the plant it's self for this one too.

you like air plants? i have 4 of those too, but i have no i.d. on them. two of them look like this: http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=114359

i'd be willing to trade for venus fly traps of any sort as long as they're not "typical" as i already have about 6 of those.

if you're interested, PM ME and i'll go from there. also, i'ts not uncommon for me to go 2 weeks or more without computer access, so i'd ask that you please be patient.

thanks for reading my feeler post,
tech...

Just wanted to say happy birthday to your g/f. I think it got missed in the NASC thing.

Did you get my pm?

Techno said that it might be up to two weeks without internet access.

xvart.

Darn -- I missed that. Thanks Xvart.

hi guys,
yes i got your pm's. i still have another week till i go home so there isn't too much i can do from here now.

thanks for being patient!
tech...

hello everyone,
i'm cleaning up the plants right now and getting them ready to ship. i have just sent pm's to a few of you with questions. i'm going out of town again thursday, so i'm planning on shipping things out tomorrow. thanks to those that replied, and sorry to those that i didn't reply too!

thanks agian!
tech...

Back