What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flowering sized Sarracenia jonesii for trade

obregon562

Two flies one pitcher. Minus the crap eating.
Supporter
Peoples and Peepets,

I have a rather un-happy-with-me S. jonesii that i would like to trade. I believe it is just too warm for it in my area. Its not unhealthy, just unhappy.

Its SG, approx. 5 years old, and flowered this year but aborted it early. Pitchers are forming.

I can only ship it in CA.

Im looking for Neps (truncata or any hybrid involving it are my first choice), S. flava of any kinda, Stylidium, VFTs, really anything. Dont be afraid to ask!

Let me know!
Frankie

Endangered species act (US fish and wildlife service) restricts interstate commerce. CITES regulates exports out of the country.

Peoples and Peepets,

I have a rather un-happy-with-me S. jonesii that i would like to trade. I believe it is just too warm for it in my area. Its not unhealthy, just unhappy.

Its SG, approx. 5 years old, and flowered this year but aborted it early. Pitchers are forming.

I can only ship it in CA, CITES says so. :)

Im looking for some other rarer/uncommon sarras, neps, dews, darlingtonias, etc etc...

Let me know!
Frankie

Like i said, the Endangered Specis Act says so. Its not CITES guys, thats a huge assumption to make. Gah, people these days. :-))

:-O :-O :-O

I soooooo wish that I had something to trade.

Yippeee :D Pming-

Back