What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

looking for lots of capensis seeds

iam looking for about 10,000 capensis seeds. i have D. pulchella "salmon flower" gemmae to trade for them and possiably some other things. pm me plz.
thanks

I'll have some soon...

Picture026.jpg

what are you interested in?

I sent you a PM. Like you, I have an affinity for the unusual.

My capensis is flowering... :D 3 rows of flowers :3 first one opened. Ill see how much ill get.

what are you looking for halt?

Adam -- I also have a lot of capensis seed, including alba and red forms; is there any particular reason why you want this species? I have a bunch of wierd D. spatulata seeds too.

Please email me at 6wongsljp*gmail.com (replace * with an @.)

long story short, fly control.
thanks
adam

lets just see how much i get.
If i get a lot ill send them free too. I hate flies.

how about just lots of capensis? I have a ton of 'em that sprouted in other pots over the winter.

no i just need seeds

long story short, fly control.
---
i just need seeds

Let me guess- you're gonna make a "fly-size" bb-gun that shoots out Capensis seeds?
then wherever the seeds land, a Capensis will grow! so you get twice the "bang" for your gemmae so to speak.

if this makes no sense to anyone, in my defense, i am very tired and most likely sleeptyping...:poke:

i've got a couple thousand Capensis seeds, but they are sooooo full of chaff, that I'd feel bad even giving them away to you.

Hey aaron how much seed do you think my capensis will make ? The bbgun idea sounds so cool :3

IMG_5108.jpg

oh, a couple bajillion, lol

That's pretty intense! If each flower only produced 30 seeds (which is the bare minimum I've ever seen), you'd have at least 2500+ right there (not that i counted every flower or anything, but looks like you have 80 or so there... :blush: )
but if it makes its larger amount of 50+ or so per pod, i think you might need to get your shovel out....

i dont care is they have chaff i just need seeds and ill sort throught the chaff.
thanks
adam

IMG_5261.jpg

Holdup a couple weeks. x)

Sorry for another blurry pic, camera sucks at night.

My flower scape is almost done ripening.

if your still looking for seed i have more on the way

halt, is that ONE flower stalk split into many? thats the craziest thing ive ever seen! i want a cutting of that plant if thats what it really is

Yea its one flower stalk split. It has more flowers coming up so we'll see if its just the flower, or the plant.

Back