What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Nepenthes densiflora seed

****** Closed ****** (see my last post at bottom)
---------------------------------

I ordered some of this seed from the seedbank but received way more than I can use.

For pics & growing info, check out this site.

If you are interested, please send an email to me at the following address:
Place an 'at' symbol between RL7836 and embarqmail 'dot' com

Please include your forum name & mailing address in the email. (yes, I know that writing my address in this fashion will confuse some folks but I am sick of the spam-bots and don't want to give them more ammo - plus this acts as a filter for those who don't read directions). :slap:

- I will wait a few days (edit: or a day) and choose someone to receive the seed (so there is no rush).
- Please do not send me a PM as I need to do a major overhaul & empty the PM-mailbox out.
- International requests considered along with domestic.
- Please ask any questions either here in the thread or via email
- Thanks for playing :bigthumpup:

You have an email! Thanks!

Emailed!

Thanks Ron! Just sent you an email!

Daniel

Hi Ron, i had sent you a mail.

Sent a Email Thanks for doing this congratulations to whoever wins.

Sorry, i read over the email adress so many times, i forgot the part before it. I forgot my mailing adress and screenname, so go ahead, count me exempt.
BTW my email is awgaupp at aim.com

Wow! When I originally posted I wondered if I'd even get any responses. Silly thought. I think I could have offered free large Cephs & got fewer responses ... Wow!

I've selected the person who is getting the seed. Many thanks to all who made requests & my apologies to those not selected.

Some additional info for those not selected:

- as I mentioned in the original post - I got this seed from the seedbank (specifically - the ICPS seedbank). This means that the seed is available to all ICPS members for a pittance. Seedbank info is available here. The actual seedbank inventory is available here. and still shows 25 packets of seed available (as of 052609).
- now - if you say you can't get it because you're not a member ... shame on you! :poke: The ICPS is our society and has significant benefits: obviously the seedbank is a benefit but immediate, searchable, online access to every CPN ever published is included with membership also. The wealth of information available in those archives is simply amazing! If you donate seeds, you get access to a semi-secret stash of seeds that are only available to donators (& typically are the rarer seed available only in smaller quantities). In addition, if you donate seed, you can order free packets via email - so the process is super - simple. (Kudos to seedbank manager John Brittnacher for everything he has done to streamline the seedbank!) :hail:
- ICPS promotional rant mode >> OFF.

Thanks again to all those who made requests. :clap:

Back