What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have insect pins?

I figured I'd ask here and see if I could work out a trade, before I start looking around for these online. I have a few things I can trade, depending on the offer. Extra entomology paraphernalia would also be considered! :p

Thanks!

I believe Joossa dabbles in insect pinning. He might be interested.

Jason

I've got a bunch of sterile 50ml bottles w/ stoppers if you need to get some arachnids.

I believe Joossa dabbles in insect pinning. He might be interested.

Jason

Hehe... :) I only use ordinary materials for my insect pinning and spreading... foam padding, corrugated cardboard, shoe boxes, etc. I use ordinary silk pins from the hobby/art section at Target. I find that those work well. No professional materials for me... :-O

Jimmy, there's lots of sites out there that have pro materials. Good luck finding what you need! :)

Hehe... :) I only use ordinary materials for my insect pinning and spreading... foam padding, corrugated cardboard, shoe boxes, etc. I use ordinary silk pins from the hobby/art section at Target. I find that those work well. No professional materials for me... :-O

Jimmy, there's lots of sites out there that have pro materials. Good luck finding what you need! :)

Lol. That's what I've been doing, until I got told that it's all wrong. :p I want my collection to look as professional as possible for the local fair later this summer... and I figure I'd better start doing things correctly right now.

I'll leave this open for a little while anyways... I know I have a nice, healthy N. Lady Pauline (double growth-point, ~4-5 inch leafspan) that is just screaming to be traded away. :p

Back