What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. maxima 'Broad Peristome' x 'Celebes Striped'

I have rooted cuttiings of N. maxima 'Broad Peristome' x 'Celebes Striped'. The parent plant started as a cutting from a plant someone else grew from ICPS seed and the peristomes get almost black if grown in strong enough light (they don't get that in my house/yard).

I potted the cuttings in mid-Feb and they've been outside for a while since I uncovered them, so they're definitely rooted. New growth has just begun, so they don't look like much yet, but they'll grow quickly. I have two pots with two cuttings (~8" above the pot) and one pot with one (~4" above the pot).

I don't want another Nep, but will consider heliamphora, a group of interesting VFTs (not just single standard VFT) or hardy Drosera, hardy cacti, hardy perennials, and other things I can't think of at the moment.

your going to have to narrow that down :D interested in a mix of the hardy cacti i showed yah last summer that we have around here?

A mix of annual vegetable seeds?

Oh, are you also interested in prehistoric-looking hardy mountain ferns? :p

Back