What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. truncata giveaway

This is ridiculous. No structure, rhyme or reason....
Love it. I'm in.

I couldn't have said it any better!

Count me in!

Edit: Thanks for the giveaway and congrats to whoever wins!

Please put my name in the hat as well.

Thank you for your generosity!

Keith

Add me to the list as well ! Ahhhh... made it ! Maybe if it doesn't end before I post this.

Serendipity. Love it.

Spiffy. I always knew xvart was the best mod around ;-)

i'm interested thanks for the offer

hey i want one! :boogie: count me in!

What a great guy!

Count me in too, please! :-D

i want a truncata......I want a TRUNCATA.....I WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANT A TRUNCAAAAAAAAAAAAATA!

does whining help?

might as well
iam in
thanks again

If it hasn't ended yet, COUNT ME IN!!!:-O Kinda like a lottery, but at least I didn't pay anything! Thanks for the generosity you're showing to anyone who gets it.

An easy way to do it might be to assign each person a number and use a random number generator to pick a number. (If that's how you are picking.)

I am interested. Nepenthes Truncata is like one of my favorite species.

How generous of you xvart :) Tell me, do you ship to canada? ;) LOL, i'm joking. Good luck to whoever wins it!

You have me interested. You did you say you are paying shipping right? lol, if not I pretty sure my mom wont let me get it.

You have me interested. You did you say you are paying shipping right? lol, if not I pretty sure my mom wont let me get it.

Yes. I will cover shipping.

xvart.

Back