What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. truncata giveaway

xvart

Doing it wrong until I do it right.
Staff member
I have a small N. truncata (4" to 5" across) that I am going to giveaway. No shipping necessary. I don't know if it is a HL or LL, but it has grown well for me in my HL conditions. It has been a trooper these last few months with some neglect and is (now) very drought resistant... There will be no rhyme or reason to this give away. There is no provided time line or end time. It will end whenever I decide. Anyone interested should post here and then I will somehow randomly select someone and then contact them for their address.

Ntruncata.jpg

xvart.

I am quite interested! I love truncs! :)

Thanks no matter what for this nice little RAOK (random act of kindness)!

I'm interested as well :) I hope I get it :O

I'm game! Count me in too!:hail:

I'd be interested! Thanks for the opportunity!

I am interested. I've been looking for neps and have not to big of a space right now. Nice and small. I know it'll grow fast but for now it's good

Hi Xvart,

Quite possibly a lowlander indeed....

I would be more than happy to put it in my lowland greenhouse and give it a happy home!

Happy Growing

Brian.

NOT INTERESTED, just wanted to comment.

Wow If that is a lowland form that is beyond generous of you to give it away. Not saying that it wouldnt be just as generous if it were the highland form though :) Good luck to whoever gets it, it's a wonderful plant and thanks xvart for being so generous.

Also interested!

I too would be interested in it given that 95% of my neps are seedling sized...

Add me to the raffle please!

oooo me me i live close me me lol
i would love a Truncata congrats to the one who gets that lil beauty

Daren

I am interested!

Thanks for being so kind.

Awesome! I love to be included in this rhymeless and/or reasonless decision as well. Thanks for offering this and to add some chaos to our lives...but good chaos

Please count me in as a candidate.
Very nice of you.

Complete randomness, I am in!!!!!!

I love to be included in this rhymeless and/or reasonless decision as well. Thanks for offering this and to add some chaos to our lives...but good chaos

lol. Chaos is the spice of life. Just to reiterate: there is no decided timeline. This could end in one minute, one week, or one hundred years. Patience is a virtue.

xvart.

count me in, you can never have enough Neps :D

count me in jc.

good luck picking someone :p haha

This is ridiculous. No structure, rhyme or reason....
Love it. I'm in.

Back