What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

4 'Spider' VFT giveaway

Well, i'm not going to lie. What Xvart got going sure did inspire me. If you ladies and gentlemen haven't heard, I am sizing down my collection to a more really-busy-with-college friendly size. So for June, i'm raffling off 4 Spider venus's flytraps.

Here are the pics of the actual plants that will be sent by the close of the raffle.
Spider VFT trio.
SpiderRAFFLE.jpg

Spider VFT
SpiderRAFFLE3.jpg

The instructions are simple and are laid out on this page: http://www.phongvft.org/juneraffle.html

If there are any inquiries, please send them to phovft@hotmail.com (but please use phovft@gmail.com to apply for the raffle).

The raffle will be very simple and fair. Everyone who applies must supply a Terraforum username (as this is a raffle for Terraforum members only). Everyone will be assigned a number, and I shall toss that number into this Java program I made. The program will spit out 4 random winners and BAM, end of story. Raffle ends July 2nd 2009 at 12 am midnight (but really, as if i had the technology to make it that precise). Further instructions are on the link i supplied.

I'll post the winners on July 3rd or maybe July 4th.

Have fun and good luck to all of you!

So we just post our name?

Re-read the instructions.
It tells exactly what to do.

Click the link and send him an email at the indicated address with your TF tag. You'll get a confirmation email back from him. Thanks for your offer and generosity uglypho :)

What about shipping costs? :scratch:

Hello everyone,

Sorry Ozzy, if it was a hassle to apply. I know how it is sometimes, you're hit by a wall of text and oh god...

Rice Smuggler - I can't ship outside the US if that's what you mean. Or was that what you meant? Sorry if i misinterpreted.

Joosa - I'm intending on paying for all shipping costs. The winners will get the plants absolutely free, no exceptions. I'm hoping this raffle will be self sustained by the google ad earnings, or at least partially covered by it.

Thanks guys, i'm really excited about this. Haven't had so much fun in a while. Remember, the raffle ends July 2nd 2009. I'll try to do more raffles of my other plants in July. Once my G14's color up, they'll be up for raffle too.

Again thanks!

Alright Nepenthes101 I gotcha counted.

And cmon you guys, plenty of room left in the raffle. Remember, I'll be using the same list for the G14 and South West Giant raffles in the future, so come on in.

Emailed.

so i sent the email.. should i have just wrote my forum name in the message area? cuz i wrote a little message before my name... :blush: ???

No problems Millipede, I got you counted.

I emailed you, and thanks so much for doing this. I plan on giving away some plants in the future because this is such a nice community.

Phong: Who was the winner? It's been two days since it was over.

Back