What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Drosera Spatulata seed.

Can you add me too if possible, my spatuala just died so it sucks.
-Thanks

damn , this sucks im so late lol, but if you have any left Ill take them..

I'll take some too if you have seed left

update.

I moved all my mother plants inside for them to escape the heat. I am also trying to see if this will help them produce any seed better than how they were doing outside. I think it is too hot outside for them at the moment.
I have a feeling they will do better on the window sill in room temperatures.

Also for the newcomers. I will keep you all in mind for receiving seed. These little guys always seem to be in flower for me. Problem for me at the moment is getting them to produce seed in this heat out here in AZ. New flower stalks are already on there way. hopefully this time seed will be produced and I can then start sending seed out.

Also for those asking if this a SASE. It's not a SASE. I am just doing a free seed giveaway. I want to give something nice to my fellow Terra forumers. But if you do have any extra seed, I'll be happy to give those a try. never hurts to try.
But anyways, this is just a free giveaway.

if any left over ill have some plz

Update. Looks like my Mother plants are flowering and this time there may be some seed in there. I hope there will be. If there is. I will start sending seed out to those who have replied. Sorry for the long wait.
I will keep everyone posted on the seed.

did you get my address?

I cancel my seeds! I've got too much of your D. spatulata already! ;) :D

Hi Awgaupp. I'm not sure If I got your Addy. I'll look. I have to empty alot of my PM box out to make some room for all the new PM's that will be coming in. As of right now, we'll have to wait and hope these pods will be full pods and not empty false pods.
I have lately collected seeds from my D. Intermedia, so I am thinking that since the Intermedia is producing seed that I may be in the season for seed and will start getting seed from the Spatulata again. I Hope.So before you guys all start sending me PM's. Please wait till I post up on here saying Seed is a go.
I will for sure keep all of you posted.

Back