What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Drosera Spatulata seed.

Greetings everyone. I have alot of flower stalks on my mother plants of D. Spatulata. I am giving alot of seed away for free. I will cover the postage for you as well. The seed is still ripening in the flowers at the moment but should be ready soon.I can ship to all 50 states.

Count me in, please.

To be fair to all recipients, The order you place your request will be your position in Queue. I want to be fair to everyone on here.

I would like to join as well. Thank you very much.:-D

Hi. So far the recipients are as in order. I will contact you in order as the seed ripens. Thanks. I will treat Everyone fairly and respectfully.
1. Dashman
2. I am Bob

There's still alot more to go around.

or you could just superstuff some packs... :-))
Thank you for being so generous.

Count me in!

i take some too! ill be giving away some filiformis seeds as soon as theyre ready. if you want some... theyre going crazy with flowers right now.

Update.
1. Dashman
2. I am Bob
3. Vbkid
4. Millipede

I would love some filiformis seeds Millipede. Thank you very much for your generosity.

Still lots more to go around. My spatulata plants flower all the time, so there is almost always seed.

hmm.. i dont need a liscence to send seeds do i?

Hi there. As long as you are in the US, you wont need a license for seed. I dont believe Oregon requires licenses for the shipment for seed. I may be wrong, I would check with the post office.
I dont think they would tear open an envelope though. To them, It would just look like a letter or something.
Thank you again for your generosity my friend.

PLease count me in! I'd love some. THank you

If there are any still available please add me to the list, thanks!

I would like some too if there are any left.

May I have a pack? BTW, which cultivar are they and what color fklower flower?

I'd like any extras if you have any, thanks! Jimscott, are you meaning where they are from, since I don't think there's a purebred D. Spatulata cultivar? I might be wrong.Thanks again for your generosity!

Aslan

I'd like some!

Back