What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes Eymae X Veitchii. Can any body help me find one?

Greetings everyone. I am curious to know if anyone has a Nepenthes Eymae X veitchii that they are willing to trade. Thank you very much.
I am not too picky on how big it will be.

you are not allowed to offer to buy/sell on this site.

3. No sales or advertisements; trades/give-aways only are allowed. Some sales ads MAY be allowed under special circumstances; please contact site administrator, Adnedarn (Andrew), to ask permission to post personal/commercial site links or ads. Since we do not allow the positive advertising or discussing of "other" CP vendors, bad reviews also are not allowed. There is no restriction on trades or sales conducted privately via Private Messages (PMs). We do not monitor PMs. Advertising would include talking about or giving URLS to other CP sellers.

if someone has one and pm's you, then there is nothing stopping you with following through with it.

Nepenthes101 said:
I am curious to know if anyone has a Nepenthes Eymae X veitchii that they are willing to trade

I don't think that goes against the rules. It's the same thing as asking for capensis seed. I think its fine because he's not begging he's merely asking. I don't want this to turn into an arguement, but this is my point of view.

Halt is correct. Nep101 is making a specific trade inquiry for a specific plant. That's totally fine.

Jason

Hi, I updated my profile, so that way I wouldn't be asking to buy or trade for one, to Just trading for one. It's all good my friends.

Thread closed. I just won 1 today. It was an auction. Cant wait to grow it.

Back