What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. capensis 'Albino' Giveaway!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DavyJones

Is ready to take this hobby to a whole new level
You've seen 'em in action, and now you want 'em for yourself! Yes, the easy to care for D. capensis 'Albino.' I received seeds for this plant about a year and a half ago from MrFlytrap2, kept a few small plants for myself, and gave some small plants to my girlfriend. Since I neglect mine (my nepenthes are my babies) they are much smaller. My girlfriends though, are huge and have gone into flower. Although I wish I were giving away something more exciting, this is what I can offer, i.e. passing along the generosity.

Here are the stipulations. First of all, this is open to US only. There will be 5 packets available. I want to keep this away from the uninvolved, so if you are going to request a packet, I would like you to have at least 77 posts (my favorite number.) This will also be SASE. Please copy and paste your name in this list, and once all 5 slots are filled, I will send out PMs to those receiving with my address. The flowers are just blooming now, so it will still take some time for them to be fully mature.

Ready.... set..... GO!!!

1. I am bob

Thank You! I won't be able to send a sase until monday though.

1. I am bob
2.Awgaupp
Thanks!!!

1. I am bob
2.Awgaupp
3. USMCSKI
Thanks!!!

Please count me in. Thanks
1. I am bob
2.Awgaupp
3. USMCSKI
4.Nepenthes101
Thanks!!!

Did you guys read the rules? Not to be stiff, but you should read first. If the slots don't fill up by the time the seeds are ready, you two will be first in line.

1. I am bob
2.Awgaupp

6. USMCSKI (pending)
7. Nepenthes101 (pending)

1. I am bob
2.Awgaupp
3. Allegedhuman
Fantastic! Thanks. (also love your icon too :) )

5. Ozzy

1. I am bob
2.Awgaupp
3. Allegedhuman
4. Ozzy
5. Nickz123

Closed. Final few flowers are just blooming, so should just be a little more time. I will PM the winners with my address for the SASE soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back