What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sarr Seed Giveaway!

You guys who posted may want to edit... See, what i mean is you put your name down under the 1. 2. and 3. section like on my list. Sorry for the confusion. You may edit it If it gets confusing, i will pick the numbers this time and you can pick yours next time

4. torrent85

2.Nikki630
3.Kepikimut

1. Clue
3.Denverone

Um... this list will do. WHoever's is under #1 (the top bar) will be number 1. Same for number two and three

USA Only, sorry i forgot to add it. ill throw in some of my us friends to fill the gaps later.

This Is THe Revised U.S. List:
1.DavyJones
2.Recycle(If U.S.)
3.USMCSKI
4. torrent85

1.Cp-Connection
2.Nikki630
3. I AM Bob
4.TenRoaches

1.Clue
2.Chomp
3.Denverone
4.Sarracenia

THe number will be decided later... then they will compete

The Number Chosen Was... 2. Sorry Cp-connection, Nikki, I Am Bob And TENroaches.

So how much longer is "later" to compete?

i dont know, ill get the lit assembled by monday, and then pick three numbers, those three eliminated. I pick numbers by having 1-8 on cards, and then shuffling then picking 1 or 3

Ummm, is this still valid/in the works? :confused:

Been nearly 3 months since this started... little ridiculous.

yes. i lost the list. i am doing it right now

---------- Post added at 09:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:58 AM ----------

1. USMCSKI
2.DavyJones
3.Denverone
4.Sarracenia
5.Torrent85
6.Chomp
7.Recycle
8.Clue
Number to be decided a bit later. around noon it will be released. my mom will pick four random numbers, those four are eliminated

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:01 AM ----------

6,2,5,1 were picked. Sorry USMCSKI, davyjones, Chomp, and Torrent65.
Currently:
1Denverone
2.Sarracenia
3.Recycle
4.Clue.
My dad will pick two numbers in about one minute.they will be eliminated. i will update you when that happens
3 and 1 one picked. Sorry Denverone and recycle.
Between Sarracenia and clue now. i will PM both of you. I will flip a coin after i get a PM back. The first one to pick either heads or tails will be honored.
Remember, this is all random

---------- Post added at 07:04 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:55 PM ----------

clue picked first tails. Two minutes later sarracenia picked heads. since the difference, each one's (head/tail)request is being honored, but with clue's pick.
Flipping a coin...
winner was heads!
Congrats Sarracenia.
PM me with your mailing address

I'm so happy that I wo- what?

Good luck with the seeds, man! :)

Somehow, I feel as though if I didn't bump it, nobody would've gotten seeds. :/

well, i kept thinking about it, when i got home i forget. it was always bugging me what it was. next giveaway will be done(finished) in a week's time though.
I am a bit guilty of this, although the giveaway would be done in end october

Back