What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Giving away a D. adelae

Hey that rhymes! Ok, this is another plant that I must part with: D. adelae. The plant is in very nice condition. It's producing a baby plant from it's roots. There are already roots growing out the bottom of the pot, so this thing is growing fast. Also in the pot are some little dew seedlings that look like capensis. I'll try to get pics of most of the plants I'm giving away, but they won't be that great since my good camera is gone. First person to speak up gets the plant. I can't pay shipping, so I'll have to ask the winner to cover that..

too late x)

Well, Halt did ask about it in a PM. I should have said something in here.. :sorry:

Technically, a PM isn't speaking up. It is more of a private conversation. :) No problem, I was wondering why nobody had taken this one.

Halt, I concede to you.

MEM, it's sad that you're giving away most of your plants. At least they may find good homes.

I would like to enter the giveaway. Thanks

Back