What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Submersible water pump for trade

Hi all,

With all the packing and moving that's been going on at home I've come across a lot of small things that may be of interest to some.

One of these is a small rock water fountain. Water pumps from the bottom to the top via a submersible water pump. I took a look and the entire pump system is removable from the base and would do well for something like Darlingtonia or epiphytic plants or even small aquariums. The pump has different speed settings and uses just a regular wall outlet for power. If you'd like pictures just say so and I will post some.

I'm looking for either Sarrs or rooted Nep cuttings/basal/plants not on my grow list.
I am open to all offers though so if this interests you just shoot me a PM and maybe we can work something out.

If I dont get any interest for this I'll give it a shot myself and see what I can come up with.

Back