What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Nepenthes Seeds

got the seeds today! thanks! i liked the envelope too. i spent about an hour musing over it and analyzing your handwriting :D (is that weird?)

got the seeds today! thanks! i liked the envelope too. i spent about an hour musing over it and analyzing your handwriting :D (is that weird?)

Ditto! The envelope looked so formal... Thanks again! I will keep you posted on the progress.

got the seeds yo, thanks and ill keep you updated : )

All aboard!

(I wanna be a train pusher when I grow up!)

LOL! I just watched that video and that is soooo funny. Good luck with germination everyone!

xvart.

did i send mine ? i think i forgot... or maybe i did. you ferget stuff when yer having fun!~

The last 2 envelopes are going out today! ::phwew:: that was a lot of work sending everything out!

Hope these seeds work for everyone! This was a lot of fun too. Sorry I couldn't reply to everyone, if I missed getting back to you my apologies.

Hope some females show up again, for more seeds in the future.

Take care everyone!
-Nathan

Received mine today, very nice packaging. Thank you

MrFlyTrap2,
Can you post a pic of the unknown?
I haven't had germination yet but I have never had a problem with fresh seed.
Peace,
Zero

Got mine as well. Thanks again, and the envelope was far nicer than any SASE I'd send.. :)

Back