What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Nepenthes Seeds

If theres still more please let me know

11.carnivoure12 (canada)

if you have any left I would love to give them try

You guys really should read the whole thread before asking if he has anymore...

I read the whole thread but i'm just checking so i'm not sending a pointless envelop.

Umm are you willing to send to Canada?

8.vbkid
9.M Jacobs
10.TranMinh Thank !
11.carnivoure12 ? -If not ill take his spot
12.Zero

Uhh i don't know if Zero is 12, if he isnt im here.

YES. I CAME JUST IN TIME FROM SWIMMING. ;D

If this starts back up please let me know.

I'm not quite sure if I'm still getting a package but I sent a SASE today just in case!

The list is screwed up.

It should be...
1. F R e N c H 3 z -- Thanks Nathan!
2. Nepenthes -- Thanks!
3. theyellowdart -'Preciate it!
4. catrus - Thanks so much!
5. Chezilla - You da' man.
6. Clue;
7. DrWurm
-----
8. Frilleon
9. vbkid
10. M Jacobs
11.TranMinh Thank !
12.carnivoure12 ? -If not ill take his spot
-----
13. Zero
14. Halt
15. zenan

:: FACE PALM ::

WOOOT WOOOT

all-aboard-the-fail-train.jpg

Thank you terraforums for a fun drinking night of watching this thread crash and burn. From new slots magically being added, to people not copy and pasting, and questions if I even had the seeds 30 mins after I posted another sign-up... wow... uggh!

I'm going to respect this list.

1. F R e N c H 3 z -- Thanks Nathan!
2. Nepenthes -- Thanks!
3. theyellowdart -'Preciate it!
4. catrus - Thanks so much!
5. Chezilla - You da' man.
6. Clue;
7. DrWurm
-----
8. Frilleon
9. Peat
10. vbkid
11. M Jacobs
12.TranMinh Thank !
13.carnivoure12 ? -If not ill take his spot
-----
14. Zero
15. Halt
16. zenan

Since this is such a mess, I'm not sure if there's even enough pods for this. I'm going to mix pods together and just take a chunk of seeds.

I will extend the mailing deadline one day to July 21st. Any letters received after that will not have seeds sent. For those who are international if your letter can get to me by Tuesday, and you can provide the correct postage I need to get it out of my post office, more power to you.

Next time I'm gonna add a word problem or something. 8P
-Nathan

Seeds arrived today, wax sealed envelope and all.

Thanks Nathan!

Jason

Hi Nathan thanks, I will send it today or tomorrow, i sent you an envolope with american postage stamps, i don't think canadian ones would do it :p

Thanks I am shipping mine out first thing tomorrow morning.

Sent, i can't wait to try nep seeds again :)

sent mine out this morning

THANKS. Received today. Exquisite packing. I was giddy like a child at Christmas.

17. Capslock

Hahahahah! Just kidding! :D Just thought I'd mess up the thread more! I don't really want any.

Even though I came way too late, I want to thank all of those generous people who spread seed around like this! Good job Nathan!

I got mine yesterday. Thank so much!

Ah..the youth and inexpereince of participating in your first "giveaway."
I was playing a "Yugioh" game on the pc, because I was bored. I should have read this thread first, lol.
Very generous of you, Nate. You may be sowing the seeds of the next Philcula or Capslock.
Wait...is that good?
???

Cheers,

Joe

Yea! Just about everyone made it on time except for Halt and TranMinh I believe. If those 2 still show up, I'll still send out pods but they may be the runts of the selection.

Alright terraforums! Last train out, once they're gone they're gone.

Again, these will be an entire pod clipped off. Use the address posted with the first message.

Envelopes must arrive to me by July 31st, any past that will not be filled.

Copy and past the entire list below (starting at 17) when you sign up, no rearranging names, no opening new numbers.

All aboard!

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lf8Ig2M3Zq0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lf8Ig2M3Zq0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

(I wanna be a train pusher when I grow up!)

Back