What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

DrWurm

Californian in DC
I'm looking to trade away 3 packets of D. filiformis "Florida All Red". Each packet contains 50 seeds plus or minus 1. Seeds were collected today. This variety of filiformis does not require stratification or a dormancy. The seeds seem to take a little longer than most to germinate.

I am interested in tropical drosera seeds, nepenthes seeds, full size flowering nepenthes, and rhino horn :p . PM with offers.

<del>I also have a smaller packet of 30 seeds for SASE to an experienced grower without any trade material.</del>

Jason Osmann
5904 W. 74th St.
Los Angeles, CA 90045

Jason

I am in no way experienced. I started last year with an N. sanguinea. Expect a PM in two seconds.

SASE pack has been claimed. If you PMed me, don't worry, I got them. I'm just gonna hold off for a bit until enough replies come in.

Jason

Hey Jason, if they were originally from the conservation auction, it's "Florida all red".

Hey Jason, if they were originally from the conservation auction, it's "Florida all red".

Thanks! I'll make note of that.

There are still 2 packets in limbo, anybody want to make more offers?

Jason

Hello,
I don't have anything to trade but can I have one ?

Hello,
I don't have anything to trade but can I have one ?

Sorry, no. I only have a few packs and I'd like to keep this US only.

Jason

Back