What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nepenthes talangensis x veitchi for trade

Hi I am trading my young 2 1/2 inch Nepenthes talangensis x veitchii as I don't want to get any hybrids and don't have enough space anymore. I'm asking for anything except on my growlist, it is very nice with a small pitcher forming and one already put out. It was doing pretty well, but would be better and more colorful in someone's care. Very tolerant and windowsill grown. Thanks

So you dont have space for it? so another nep of comparable size would be a bad idea? or you dont have space in your heart for the hybrid? :)

just wondering I dont want to propose anything that you dont have room for.

-Chris

I just want to keep species rather than hybrids in all genre of carnivorous plants. That's all. Thanks for all of you who made offers, it is tough as all of you have amazing plants. Thanks

I also have D. hybrida for trade and really would like D. filiformis from the dew. Thanks

P1010009.jpg

P1010010.jpg

Pics added.

i got a couple s. minors, let me know if your interested

thanks
dustin

Back