What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking to get rid of all my Pings and Utrics on my growlist as they just dont do anything for me anymore. They were fun for a bit but I just cant get into them. As for the Utrics I've seen some flower and that was the extent of it.

Some of the pings are of flowering size, some have a mother plant with multiple pullings. The only one that doesnt look too good is the moranensis. I'll throw it in as a freebie to whoever can propose the largest order so that I do not have to send a package for each plant.

Some of the Utrics are flowering all over the place and have spread all over the container.
The arenaria I will also throw in as a freebie as I just couldnt get this thing to do much of anything and is almost invisible. It's making traps but as far as leaves there isnt much to see...
I can do multiple plugs of the tricolor, longifolia, livida, dichotoma. The others will be 1 plug.

I also have a fresh batch of VFT seeds I just collected yesterday, I would say ~ 100 seeds that I will throw in.

I would like to trade as much as I can to 1 person so that I do not have mess with shipping to much but all offers are welcome. I'm looking for Sarrs/Neps not on my growlist rooted cuttings or basals are also fine. If I owe you from a previous trade and this interests you please PM me and you will get first dibs. I am in the process of moving again and starting a new job so if I do not answer for a couple days please be patient, your inquiries will not go ignored.

Yann i will take them
i thought we talked . lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back