What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Stylidium debile plants for shipping cost

Frankie and USMC have both been sent messages, and neither have replied. i have also not received the money from you guys, so unless i get a message from you, 2 spots will be reopened
i will have everyones packages out sometime this week, parents are finally back lol.

---------- Post added 09-01-2009 at 12:49 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-30-2009 at 09:25 PM ----------

Alright then, as i have not received a notice or shipping money from these 2 people i am opening up the opportunity for 2 more people.
The packages for the others will be going out over the next couple of days. packing currently.

---------- Post added at 02:34 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:49 PM ----------

2 spots have been filled. thanks

---------- Post added at 03:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:34 PM ----------

first group of packages went out today, those were Zero, Catrus, Chezilla, and Huntsmanshorn.
Your plants should be there in a couple of days
There are a few of you who got more than one, or a large one...the ones with more than one were either a large jumble of roots and a couple of plantlets, or a couple of smaller plants.
They reproduce like crazy from roots. So if the plants are damaged in transit as i was a bit rough with them trying to get them out (they have insane roots) just place the roots in some media and wait a week or so and youll have plantlets like mad.
Enjoy guys

---------- Post added 09-02-2009 at 09:05 PM ---------- Previous post was 09-01-2009 at 03:50 PM ----------

i think it was chezilla's package that he sent me a little address sticker for as well, it came back to me in the mail today because the post office workers evidently didnt see it, i circled it and am going to put it out with the mail tomorrow for a resend because they messed up lol.

Back