What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daylilies for cps

Adam

Sarracenia Collector
My father just dug up some day lilies. I have a few divisions i could trade for cps/ i would prefer not on my growlist, but ill take anything, mainly temperate dew, sarrs, and HIGHLAND OR INTERMEDIATE ONLY neps. There will be a random number per package, depending on offer. i will need to get them out by thursday evening. the best 4 (may be 1 more or less) will get a divison. They are yellow. They will be shipped bare-root. I also have some lettuce plants

---------- Post added 08-19-2009 at 12:32 PM ---------- Previous post was 08-18-2009 at 06:39 PM ----------

i will also settle for mexipings. please respond!

---------- Post added at 12:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:32 PM ----------

I will also settle for mexipings. please respond
If there are no trade offers, you may have 1 for shipping. The first to ask of shipping may get it, but please also offer, i want to add some plants to my collection

Back