What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

for shipping noncp

hey tf i have a few plants i dont want anymore, lol, well i dont have the room now that everything is inside, here's what im offering for shipping...not much just a couple things...

1 lemon tree seedling (i know when i talked about it in the chat some people were interested they get first dibs if they send me a pm)

1 dragon tree (from kamil, sorry i dont have the room for it anymore so im offering for shipping to a new home)

2 seed grown ornamental pepper plants, idk i just grew them they aren't in perfect shape but there growing, i believe they are purple flash ornamental peppers which was labled on there seed packet.

1 small dragon fruit cutting? lol i got it as a larger cutting and the large cutting died leaving this little thing, its growing though its only 2-3mm in diamter 2-3in tall

as far as that goes, i think thats it for now...

USA ONLY, SORRY

SEND ME A PM IF INTERESTED, I ACCEPT MONEY ORDER OR PAYPAL FOR SHIPPING, ALL OF THESE CAN GO SEPARATE OR THEY MIGHT ALL FIT INTO THE SMALL FLAT RATE BOX. FOR SHIPPING

NONE OF THESE WILL GO UNTIL I POST PICS, YOU CAN PM ME FOR DIBS, BUT I WANT TO GET PICS UP BEFORE ANY OF THEM GO.

THANKS
DUSTIN

Back