What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cephalotus follicularis for trade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I gave it a shot and sadly I just cant get into the Ceph hype. I received this from glider14 who grew it much better then I could and really had a green thumb for it. It's a nice little plant but it just doesnt really do anything for me compared to Neps or Sarrs.
The whole thing is for trade and I will ship either potted or unpotted (to the traders request). There are 8 or 9 growth points on it that I could count but I wouldnt be surprised if I missed a couple.

I would like to trade for Sarrs or LL/ intermediate Neps not on my growlist.
This is not first come first serve but by offer. Please PM me your offers or email at yjrodenas @ gmail.com if this interests you. I may or may not respond immediately depending on the number of inquiries that I receive so please do not think that I am ignoring you. Serious offers only please. Thanks for looking.

IMG_2371.JPG_595.jpg

IMG_2415.JPG_595.jpg

IMG_2370.JPG_595.jpg

Hey Yann,

What did you have in mind? How many sarras?

Hey Brokken,

I do not have a number in mind. I just ask that you offer whatever it would be worth to you. Of course some Sarras are harder to find material but again as you would feel justified. I am looking at 2 offers right now and getting close to closing so please get your offers in if you are interested!

Thanks Yann. Go ahead with the offers... I do have cephs. These would have been insurance in case something happened to my existing ones. However they seem to be doing just fine and growing. Might as well let someone else have them.

Thank you to everyone that inquired. There were many great offers which made this a difficult choice. Offer is now closed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back