What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I got a big handful of seed from my parent's bog. Mostly Scarlett belle, purpurea ssp. venosa, purpurea ssp. purpurea, judith hindle open pollinated. Also might be a few different rubra selections, white top, and psittacina open pollinated in there.

Some might come out true to the parent, some might be exciting hybrids. They're not labeled to make it more exciting!

I would like to trade for D. filiformis florida red/florida all red. Or any easy Nepenthes. Or easy tropical pings.

I have 20 packets of seed available. Each packet has a pinch of mixed seed (approximately 200 seed).

PS. I'm not interested in sick plants. An example would be plants that have been bare-root for weeks in the middle of the growing season and are covered with powdery mildew!

do you interesting with nepenthes seed?

Would you be interested in a D. filiformis subsp. filiformis "Florida All Red" offset with some D. capillaris seeds for something else? If not, I'd be interested in some seeds (Really wish that they were labeled!). :)

Back