What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

P. moranensis huautla x ehleresiae for Priority Stamp

I was at Home Depot, yesterday, and saw a cart full of boxed hardware parts - perfect as shipping boxes. I asked that the empty boxes be saved out for me. By night's end I took home 18 of them. So far I am in receipt of 4 stamps. I have many plants left.

PM'd ya.
Thanks!

Sending CPs to Raccoon City to an employee of Umbrella Corp. What could go wrong? LOL, elic name and pictures RC.

---------- Post added at 10:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:34 PM ----------

Sending CPs to Raccoon City to an employee of Umbrella Corp. What could go wrong? LOL, elic name and pictures RC.

ELIC: Used in place of "LIKE" which is what the author meant to say if he wasn't a sack of fail n00b. :-O

PM'd. Sending Priority Stamp today.

Edit: $4.95 stamp sent at 1:00 today.

Last edited:
Hi Caleb,

A box is going out today.

Jim

chomp has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove chomp from the recipient list and send the message again.[/quote

Hey Jim, sending out envelope first thing tomorrow morning.

Back