What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

D. burmannii and D. intermedia seeds for shipping cost

marcos_alc

Growing CPs in northestern Brazil
Hi, dear friends.
I have a bunch of D. intermedia and D. burmannii seeds, and I'd like to donate to friends. I put around 30 seeds in each packt, but as I live in Brazil and to send to everyone that may be interested can be a little expensive for me, I ask for $ 3.50 to cover shipping costs. I have paypal account. Anyone interested can PM me.
Thanks,
Marcos

PM'd.

---------- Post added at 11:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 PM ----------

I looked at the plants and they seemed to be wild spread, do either of us need any paperwork to send the seeds to the states?

I think it's not necessary. I have sent seeds to the states and they have arrived without any problem.

---------- Post added 09-28-2009 at 11:24 AM ---------- Previous post was 09-24-2009 at 08:12 AM ----------

I still have some seeds left. I anybody else is interested please PM me. If someone is interested on trading
for other seeds it's ok for me as well.

Back