What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Nep Seeds For Trade

Yesterday I harvested seeds of N. Splendiana x Coccinea and would like to trade about 100 of these seeds for seeds of any carnivorous plant (not just nepenthes) that will grow in tropical or subtropical conditions. Instead of seeds, it can be a cutting, root, or any part of the plant that will grow -- or even the plant itself.

If you want to trade, copy the latest version of the list below, add your name to it, and post it as a reply. Then PM me with your postal mailing address, and I’ll PM you with mine.

1.Zero

1.Zero
2.Crissytal

1.Zero
2.Crissytal
3.TheZ_Yo

1.Zero
2.Crissytal
3.TheZ_Yo
4. ellisonk001

1.Zero
2.Crissytal
3.TheZ_Yo
4. ellisonk001
5. CP Blake

1.Zero
2.Crissytal
3.TheZ_Yo
4. ellisonk001
5. CP Blake
6. mmlr38

1.Zero
2.Crissytal
3.TheZ_Yo
4. ellisonk001
5. CP Blake
6. mmlr38
7. insomnist

1.Zero
2.Crissytal
3.TheZ_Yo
4. ellisonk001
5. CP Blake
6. mmlr38
7. insomnist
8. nealfor

I just mailed out the seeds to everyone who signed up except for one person. So get your pots ready, as Nep seeds deteriorate quickly. There's enough seeds for two 4-inch pots. Those who haven't tried germinating Nep seeds before might take a look at the "Nep Seed Growing Guide" sticky in the Nepenthes section of the forum. They might also consider experimenting with 2 different media and/or 2 different conditions. Good luck!

I just mailed out the seeds to everyone who signed up except for one person. So get your pots ready, as Nep seeds deteriorate quickly. There's enough seeds for two 4-inch pots. Those who haven't tried germinating Nep seeds before might take a look at the "Nep Seed Growing Guide" sticky in the Nepenthes section of the forum. They might also consider experimenting with 2 different media and/or 2 different conditions. Good luck!
Ok.. Tropics..
Thank You very much..
Don't worry for seedling Neps, address PM'ed

Back