What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Anyone have a laptop?

Well i looked here for my camera and now im wondering if anyone possibly has a laptop thats in pretty good condtion that they've upgraded from. i would like it to have a large memory for syncing music and holding documents, but its not required i do have an external hardrive im pretty sure i can use. i also would like it to have wifi capabilities. i would need all the things that might possibly go with the laptop....ex: charger, battery, case maybe?

send me a pm and ill see what i can trade you, im willing to let go a few of my good plants for a laptop just because i need one now that our main computer might have died, it hasn't started back up in 2 days so far.

PLEASE SEND ME AN EMAIL IF YOU CAN'T GET THROUGH PMS, JUST BECAUSE MY PM BOX IS JUST ABOUT FULL

thanks
dustin

Dustin,

I created a post in the trade forum about my laptop. All that is wrong with it is the partition board is out.

http://terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=119732&highlight=laptop

yup i did see your link but im not sure if i can fix the screen, ill have to talk to my grandpa because he might know how to fix it. the partition board is the screen that doesnt turn on? looks like what you said, and i think its sortof hard to use a computer without a working screen. um, my mom had i believe the same problem with her laptop. if the screen isn't broken and if you havn't tried it, maybe replacing the battery would work? i think thats how my mom got hers fixed, through a warrenty too.

for the time being im just seeing whats out there, i might wind up buying on jut because i dont really want to trade my plants, but the trade iss still open, let me leave it up for a few more days and then maybe.

dustin

Yup the partition board is the piece that basically displays on your screen. The screen works fine as when the comp is turned on the screen will work for a few minutes then it goes out. Same with forwarding the video.

Hope you can get yours fixed though or at least run into something that allows you back online!

Back