What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Well the odds of a member having one up for grabs arent high but i thought i would ask anyway.
Ive got a variety of plants for trade, as well as an original xbox with some games and 2 controllers. I do not need a macro lense if the person does not have one, i can always find one somewhere else. But, id rather not go off ebay and buy a camera when i can trade for one with a member on here since i already have a good number of plants that i need to get rid of due to funding (which part of would go for a camera anyway)

Nepenthes densiflora - 4 1/2" diamter, 5" tall w/ 1 basal

Nepenthes singalana belirang - 4 1/2 diameter 2 pitchers starting to inflate

Nepenthes copelandii Mt Apo- rooted cutting 3 1/2"

Nepenthes burkei - Borneo Exotics 3" plant

Nepenthes spectabilis 'Pangulobau' - 4" healthy plant, inflating a few pitchers

Nepenthes talangensis - over a foot tall w/ one basal with pitchers, mother plant is healthy but no pitchers

Nepenthes splendiana x [(veitchii x maxima) x veitchii] seedlings - various sizes mostly ranging around 1" - 3 available

Nepenthes talangensis x veitchii - 3 1/2" ish in diameter many pitchers, healthy and well established

Sarracenia -

Leucophylla 'Hurricane Creek White' seedling, about 2 years old...

psittacina - 2 available

Cephalotus -

Seedgrown - immature pitchers 2-3 growth points

Hummer's Giant - immature pitchers 3 growth points

Again ive also got an original xbox with a few games and a couple controllers, it works perfectly but i never really use it so if someone could put it to use, i would be willing to part with it.

Back