What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

d. roseana

thez_yo

instigator
Hi Guys -

I have way too many plants, so this is a SASE, but if you *really* want to send me something I don't have yet in exchange, I'd be cool with that too :). I don't know what the laws are about sending out of country, so I'm restricting this to US people unless someone shows me a specific law that says I can do otherwise. You'll get a plant's worth of gemmae, and they will get harvested immediately prior to being sent off. The plant has been living on my kitchen window with about 6ish hours direct sun a day (when it's not cloudy). I've only done this once before, but I think I know how to send now. Send me a PM to get my address after posting your name.

SASE D. roseana

SASE D. roseana
1. nesler

Your kindness is appreciated. :) Anything we should send along with the SASE? Wax paper or plastic baggies or anything like that?

SASE D. roseana
1. nesler
2. gr8oz

Thanks much!!

SASE D. roseana
1. nesler
2. gr8oz
3.Cmm889

SASE D. roseana
1. nesler
2. gr8oz
3.Cmm889
4.Nepenthes101

SASE D. roseana
1. nesler
2. gr8oz
3.Cmm889
4.Nepenthes101
5.dustin

thank you very much :)

SASE D. roseana
1. nesler
2. gr8oz
3.Cmm889
4.Nepenthes101
5.dustin
6.catrus

Last edited:
SASE D. roseana
1. nesler
2. gr8oz
3.Cmm889
4.Nepenthes101
5.dustin
6.catrus
7.Lil Stinkpot
_______

SASE D. roseana
1. nesler
2. gr8oz
3.Cmm889
4.Nepenthes101
5.dustin
6.catrus
7.Lil Stinkpot
8. Not a Number
_______

OK guys, I found little plastic baggies today, so if you don't have any I have some of my own to send (though I'd prefer to re-use, of course).

I think everyone has PM'd me for an addy so I'm just waiting on the postal service at this point :).

Sase sent. I included a little plastic bag in there with a Bart Simpson stamp in the bag.

OK, I got five letters in the mail today, so they're going to get sent tomorrow morning - waiting on three more.

Hopefully mine made it. :)

I think i got 3 from Cali, one from AZ and one from NY so far. I was in a bit of a rush because I got a whole bunch of Sarrs in the mail last night that I had to pot up, so you guys didn't get any nice notes or anything, just the gemmae. Good growing to all of you in any case!

I received mine today, thank you very much

dustin

I received mine today, thank you very much

dustin

:D hope they sprout for you!

Sent off another envelope with bubble wrap in it today - still waiting on two SASEs.

Got mine today as well and immediately sowed them. Thank you!

Got mine, too, thanks!!!

Received mine. Thank you very much for the gemmae. I planted them in mixed with a bunch of Lieoblastus Gemmae.

Got mine today! Thanks so much!

Back