What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Huge portion of U. longifolia

I have a very large portion of U. longifolia up for trade. This is enough plant material to cover the bottom of a 10" x 20" growing tray. The longer leaves on the sprawl are getting to be about 8" long. I badly need the space for other plants and have to cut this back to one smaller pot!

I'm mostly interested in Heliamphora, Mexican Pinguicula, and not-so-common rosetted tropical Drosera.

PM'd (again):blush:

Oh. I forgot to add: I have a Drosera capensis "Blaineskloof",it grows a stem really fast, and looks like a palm tree. It does NOT like outdoor conditions, and needs to be kept inside.

PM'd (again):blush:

Oh. I forgot to add: I have a Drosera capensis "Blaineskloof",it grows a stem really fast, and looks like a palm tree. It does NOT like outdoor conditions, and needs to be kept inside.

I just looked up the Blaines Kloof variety of capensis... wow, that's a rather cool looking plant. :)

So, whaddya say.... D. capensis Blaineskloof + (something else) for some U. longifolia and D. ruby slipper seeds?

I have genetically different dichotoma and venusta. I do have a small 'Judith Hindle' sar too. Interested?

Back