What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Drosera Capensis 'Alba' seed packets x4

--This offer is closed--

I have four packets of Drosera Capensis 'Alba' (albino) seeds. There are about 50 or so seeds in each packet.

I'm only asking $2.00 to cover shipping costs (paypal, or pay by mail).

If you prefer SASE, you'll need two stamps on the return-addressed envelope because of their packaging (so sayeth my local post office).

USA shipping only, sorry.

Copy/paste and add your name to the list below, and then PM me your mailing address and how you would like to pay the $2.00.

Drosera Capensis Alba seed packet:
1. nesler
2. thez_yo
3. Closed
4. Closed

Attached is a pic of the contents of one of the four seed packets. The seeds are tiny, about 1mm long.

I thought you could send those in a regular SASE because you don't have to pack the seeds in anything fancy?

I thought you could send those in a regular SASE because you don't have to pack the seeds in anything fancy?

I just had to look up "SASE".

I have protective materials around the seeds (I've received too many squished seeds, even small ones) and it takes two stamps to send them. It costs me about $1.50 to mail them (stamps + mats, maybe just $1.25 I dunno), and paypal takes a ~40 cent cut. Thus, $2.00.

If you'd prefer to SASE, that's fine too; add your name and send me a PM. I'll update the OP.

1. Nesler

OK, thanks :)

1. Nesler
2. thez_yo

Back