What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Small plastic pots for plants

jimscott

Tropical Fish Enthusiast
Does anybody have extra 2" or 3" pots in exchange for plants?

I think I may have a couple. I'll check tonight, if you want to just SASE I'll ship them to you :)

---------- Post added at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:42 PM ----------

Hey Jim,

I just checked and I have the following:

3 in round pots
3 in square pots

4 in round pots
4 in square pots

I have more of the square pots than of the round pots.

I have some as well - I'll have to check to see exactly what I have. I'd love an adelae if you have an extra.

I have cases of 3in. green rounds. Let me know if you need them.

Adrian,
I have plenty of adelea, if you still want some PM me.

No more yogurt containers!

I began calling around to local greenhouses to see if anybody has 2" pots. Actually, being winter, I was surprised that anybody picked up the phone, let alone had what I needed. One place had pots only as small as 3". I may have to settle for that. The proprietor asked me what I was using them for and that struck a chord. She is very interested in CP's. I think she is thinking about a consignment arrangement. I'd be happy to trade extra plants for supplies, no money involved.

Before going to work I made a brief visit to the greenhouse I stumbled upon. She had several pots close enough in size and dimension and gave me ~18 of them. I'm going to use the barter approach - plants and accrued knowledge for occasional supplies (media, pots) and a place to tote my VFT's & American pitcher plants for the winter. she has a place there that is just above freezing.

you should look online. ive found plenty of places that sell 2", 2.5" and 2.75" square green pots. if still havent found any, PM me. i have maybe five or six 2.75" square pots and two 3" round pots if you're looking for those. if not pm me anyways, i'll help you find them.

Thanks... I'm gonna be taken care of by the greenhouse. I can't wait to unload.... I mean share some plants with them!

i have like 20+ 3in round pots and 20+ round either 4in or 4.5 in pots, pm me if you want, they are all brand new never used

Back