What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

104+ packs of ~50 Sarr seeds each for SASE

Any seed packs left? I need seeds for my sons bog.

Offer is ongoing till closed! I'll add you to the list, send your SASE :) (I have 2 going out tomorrow in fact! PLENTY to go still!
Andrew

I'm interested, but since these are open pollinated is it possible to know which ones I can grow outside in zone 5?

The best I can do as far as telling you what's possible is the list Pyro posted (page one or two) that shows what plants he was growing at the time.

Andrew

Just wondering if you've received it, sent 5/2 so it's probably gotten there by now, but just checking to be sure.

One has not been handed to me. I'll check with the person that does the mail there that it hasn't been put off to the side.
Andrew

So since the seeds are starting to sprout.. what kind of sarrs are these anyways?

wow.. that's a big list. And no, I didn't read all 5 pages. I read the first post made by you and that was it. I didn't really care what sarrs I was SASEing for, considering I don't have any. And when you say,"open pollinated".. your speaking a foreign language. I'm still learning..

And when you say,"open pollinated".. your speaking a foreign language. I'm still learning..

Means nature took care of it.... pollen could have come from any of the present species!

Seed Received!
Thanks to all involved!
Appreciate your sharing the wealth.

Paul :water:

Hello, this is a silly question but I've never done this before. Does it just take two stamps? or does it take more to send the seed packets out?

Hello, this is a silly question but I've never done this before. Does it just take two stamps? or does it take more to send the seed packets out?

You take one stamp and put it on an envelope and address that envelope to yourself. Then you take that Self-Addressed, Stamped Envelope and you put it in another envelope that you address to Andy and put a stamp on it and drop it in the mail. That goes to Andy, he takes out the envelope with your address on it and puts the seeds in and it goes in the mail to you :-D

Back