What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Pinguicula grandiflora gemmae for SASE

Lil Stinkpot

Lucky Greenhorn
Yup, you read that right. 5 each Pinguicula gemmae.

It's a temperate plant, and needs a winter dormancy. As it dies back, it makes a ton of little resting buds, sometimes called gemmae, that are very easily detached.

Put your name on the list and PM me for an address.

Gemmae? Like from the edges of the leaves? Mine seems to come back from the central bud from year to year. I've definitely noticed the offsets in the past. This year I got seed, so I expect to have a ton next year.
I don't need one myself, but I can vouch that this is a great plant!
~Joe

1. nesler

I'm from Brazil. Can I take part? I can pay you the shipping costs.

1. nesler
2. marcos_alc

I think there is no problem sending to Brazil. Some friends of mine have
made and I have received without trouble.

Thanks,

Marcos

1. nesler
2. marcos_alc
3. ieat100s

1. nesler
2. marcos_alc
3. ieat100s
4. labine

Crap!

1. nesler
2. marcos_alc (if not, SDCPs)
3. ieat100s
4. labine

If you can't send you Brazil, I'll take one please. I'm not expecting anything though.

Crap too! This is what I get when I post something at a quarter to midnight. I can only ship within the US, unless the sendee is willing to go through the paperwork mess. I already upset US Customs once, I really don't want to do it again. :rant:

Seedjar, it's actually little resting buds alongside the bigger, "momma" plant. I can get pictures, later, it's neat.

1. nesler replied
2. SDCPS
3. ieat100s replied
4. El Gecko

How are you going to ship this? Is this in plastic packets? Are you already potting them up? What?

Keep me posted if Marcos and you don't go through with it Lil!

Bubble mailer, very well padded. They are firm enough for this.

Oh. I never thought of that. Oh, dear. I hope folks didn't send out the envelopes yet! :crap:

Well, in that case,I can always get creative with bubble wrap. Or I could just send a padded mailer, no prob.

Who haven't I PM'd yet?

Two envelopes received, two sets of gemmae sent.

Nesler, you are so close, I doubt USPS can squish them too badly. ;)

Anyone who hasn't gotten those envelopes out yet, get going! The gemmae aren't going to wait forever!

I haven't sent one yet.

you should have gotten mine by today.

Back