What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Two 24" 24 watt T5HO 460 nm Actinic lights for trade

Clint

Stay chooned in for more!
I'm getting this:

http://www.marinedepot.com/24_inch_...urrent_USA-CU01120-FILTFIT54U-CU01120-vi.html

and can't use the actinic lights that come with it for plants, so I'm going to have to replace them with ones I can use.

Instead of throwing them away I figured someone on here might want them. I'll trade whatever for it; I just didn't want to throw them away when they're new and someone could use them. Really I'll just take whatever. Obviously considering the circumstances on the off-chance that someone has new or slightly used T5HO lamps of the same wattage that aren't actinic that they'd like to trade for actinic lamps, I'd go for that but I don't expect anyone to have any just laying around in that size and who'd rather have actinic lamps.

They'd be great for reefs, or Glo-Fish, or raving and looking at cool black-light posters while twirling glowsticks ;P

PM, please.

Back