What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Lowland Nep giveaway, 3 different plants

Is it that hard growing them there?

You are very welcome, Clue. I hope it does well for you.

Marviin, lowlanders are harder for most people for some reason. I think it is hard to get the temperatures high enough and keep the humidity up. In the summer I have no problem, I put them outside in my greenhouse, but they suffer during the winter. I bring them inside and put them in a small 4-tier greenhouse inside my house, but still the temps are not high enough or something. Intermediates and Highlands do very well for me.

Thank you again! The plant arrived today looking very healthy and is now in my terrarium.

Mine arrived today in great condition. Thanks again for your kindness!!

Marviin, lowlanders are harder for most people for some reason. I think it is hard to get the temperatures high enough and keep the humidity up. In the summer I have no problem, I put them outside in my greenhouse, but they suffer during the winter. I bring them inside and put them in a small 4-tier greenhouse inside my house, but still the temps are not high enough or something. Intermediates and Highlands do very well for me.

Oh okay:blush:

Back