What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

N. Fusca x Veitchii for trade

So I have a LARGE N. Fusca x veitchii for trade! I bought it for $90. It has been growing well for me but I have two and the other one Grew from a little baby, so I have a better conection with that plant! So anywho the plant has on pitcher on it! and the biggest pitcher it has put out so far was 10in! Right now it has a developing pitcher that is around 7 or 8 inches! So if anyone has a nice Nepenthes they would like to trade just shoot me a PM! here are some pics that I took about a month ago!
Bem2VmgmkKGrHqUH-DcEriYvRU8BK96Nz7z.jpg

Bem2QqgWkKGrHqUH-DUErgInk0mDBK96NTG.jpg

Pming

wow very ncie plant. :0o:

Very nice. Do you keep yours in warmer conditions? I have mine in fairly cool temperatures with my highlanders, and it never makes pitchers much over six or seven inches tall. It's vining and about three feet tall now, but very fickle so far as pitchering goes.
~Joe

I grow mine in H/L intermediate conditions! The plant is gorgeous! Im not gonna lie!

PM'd. Beautiful plant, hopefully I can get a piece of that!

Go ahead and check my growlist for anything you're interested in... I'd trade quite a bit for that plant!

Back