What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Temperate Dews

ieat100s

Cephalotus June 2009
Hi everyone, as I had just finished my bog garden I saw that I still had enough space for one bigger one and small ones all around it. I'll take seed, small plants, dormant plants, seedlings, anything.

---------- Post added at 10:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:47 AM ----------

Oh, and look at my growlist.

Look around for D. rotundifolia, intermedia, capillaris & brevifolia, filiformis tracyi and filiformis, etc.

Those are mainly the ones I'm looking for.

Dosen't anyone have these?

Try growing from seed, that way you can raise more plants, and you don't have to pay for shipping adult specimens. Get some from a seedbank, or SASE...

I was trying to get seed from the ICPS Seedbank, but I can't find my member number.

It took me the longest time to figure out my member number too! You have a member page that will have your member number on it. If you have trouble finding it the FAQ's will show you where to get it.

I was trying to get seed from the ICPS Seedbank, but I can't find my member number.

The only pages I see are "Modify Profile" and "Bookmarks".

Login, click on "Profile" on the upper right. Click on "Contact Info" under Profile Info.

Back