What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FT: 5 S. flava var cuprea rhizomes

Hi I have some flava that I just divided after keeping it for 2 yrs. I have 4 with growth tips and roots and 1 with just roots. They are in the fridge for now as I don't have room for them I was amazed on how large it grew. Now that I'm downsizing a bit to keep fish I need to trade some away. I am looking for aquatic plants and fertilizers . Also Indian Almond Leaves. PM Me THX

I still have 1 with roots and one with roots and a growth point. I am just now looking for a timer and Seachem: Flourish

just out of curiosity...why are you getting the Indian Almond Leaves. not many people actually use them...unless if you were planning on raising and conditioning bettas.

I am using them to use themfor leaf litter in my Southeast Asian themed tank. They are used in asian folk medicene and provide humic and tannic acids, also providing anitmicrobial and antifungal properties. Many peple praise them on the fish forums around.

Received the flava. Pretty nice size.

You will receive your items by Saturday.

Back