What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

adnedarn

I'm growing CPs in the Desert of Tucson, Az
Admin
Hello! I have teamed up with another member of this forum to bring this trade forward. I know for FACT that these seed are good since not only am I currently having good success germinating them (first time ever! See http://www.terraforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=120965 for my post with how I germinated them) but also some of this seed has already been traded away and I know of other success stories.

Basically we’re looking for some cool stuff. :-O No, really though we’ve made a list of things we’d LOVE to get (basically I’m going to grow them for a while then hand them off to him… Hopefully by then I can manage to get some type of propagation going so we both can end up with one of whatever…). but, we’re also open to other things you may think we’d want. We can trade a whole bunch to someone, or a few… All depends on what you have got so PM me with your offer and how many seeds you’d like for it. Give me time to reply though so I can check with the other involved since we are both making the decisions.

Here is our wish list!

S. Adrian Slack
N. predator
Non typical ceph
anthro-free Sarr
D. regia typical and or 'Big Easy'
Helis. (tatei, ionasii etc) already have the basics (minor, minor x heterodoxa, tequila..)

Thanks,
Andrew

Would a 'Hummer's Giant' be considered a non-typical Ceph?

Yes sir!

Back