What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Looking for drosera, sarracenia purp, or ping seeds for SASE

Hello everyone,
I just started into this amazing "hobby" and would love to add some different dorsera, sarracenia purp/parrot pitcher plant or ping seeds to my collection. I don't have anything to trade, so if you are willing to send it to me via SASE I would really appreciate it. Sorry, but I don't need any capensis seeds. I have already gotten a ton of those crazy seeds from another forum.
Thanks if anyone can help me out.

i can send you a nice established little p titan, and maybe p. spatulata 'white flower', send me a pm if your interested

dustin

check out flytrapshop.com. They have plenty of easy plants for reasonable prices.

Hey everyone, keep in mind this guy is in Toronto. Which will limit shipping seeds and plants to him if you are in the USA, it also eliminates his ability to purchase from me... Thanks for the mention though dashman!

madman, you may want to fill some information into your profile like your location, it will help people would are interested in sending you something.

Andrew

Thanks adnedarn, I didn't think about that.

Back