What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

I still remember from 1.5 years ago.

I'm Paying it Forward, but Sarracenia style. [;

2 Tyros will receive 4 plants:

-Sarracenia Alata X Minor [Slanting ->]
-Sarracenia "The Wip"
-Sarracenia "Judith Hindle" [My first sarracenia, in fact.]
-Dionea Muscipula [First Carnivorous plant, overall.]

These will be BR [Bareroot] so please have the pots/soils for these temperate plants now. If you don't, just leave them in water and keep them dormant.

Please, Please be new to growing plants and don't trick me, even though I don't post much anymore; i still know whose new and whose not around here. [;

I also need to be reimbursed for shipping.. as I'm only 14 and have no source of income. [;
Reimbursement only by mailing money.
First 2 who respond, I'll PM the winners after for addresses/ tell them how much to reimburse me[~6-10$, well I paid 10$ but they were potted so idk.] after I ship.
Another rule, you cannot own any of these plants..[maybe exept VFT, and if you do, tell me and I won't send another]
BTW- ALL DORMANT, for the sake of the plants, please don't wake them up, or like bears, they'll turn real ugly on you.. literally.

EDIT- Postage stamps will be accepted as well.

PM sent. BTW, the x 'Judith Hindle' is lovely!

hey im still new to cps though i have a pretty good collection inside but would love a ,alta minoe pm'ing now

Still one more spot open !

bump~

closed [;

sorry, either i can send it tomorrow, or monday-wed. next week.. busy, basketball games, sorry.

sent today. please return the shipping money thats labelled on your box. if you need help identifying your plants let me know, i kinda forgot to label because i was in a rush

I received mine today! Thank you very much! What great plants. :D

-Hermes.

just got mine thanks again halt :D

Back