What's new
TerraForums Venus Flytrap, Nepenthes, Drosera and more talk

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LEAF cuttings

hello, im wondering if anyone has any drosera leaf cuttings that youd be willing to send me to give a try because im trying to really expand my drosera collection and i really want to have success with leaf cuttings.
thanks kgrudz

I may be able to take you some leaf cuttings from my Dichotomas, Multifida, and Venusta sometime in the next few weeks when they get a bit more size to them

im still looking for drosera cuttings. any kind of leaf cutting would be awesome. im really interested in proprogation. any forked sundews would be cool
hope you guys can help
kgrudz

Could send you a bunch, but I'm not usually generous. If you pay for shipping...and maybe send some cuttings yourself...

PM me if you wish to discuss it further :-D

Could send you a bunch, but I'm not usually generous. If you pay for shipping...and maybe send some cuttings yourself...

PM me if you wish to discuss it further :-D

Aww, send him some sundews for me. You owe me 32 cents for the U. subulata seeds I sent you! :-O

lol i pmed him. thanks cp-connection =). im really getting into drosera i need to expand. and today was a big day i successfully discovered 5 cuttings with a few plantlets each of d.adelae.

Yeah, I remember that. don't worry, he'll get more than he sends--as least 32 cents more! :-)) Isn't it 44 cents per stamp?

Aww, send him some sundews for me. You owe me 32 cents for the U. subulata seeds I sent you! :-O

I'm looking for three capensis red leaves and $2 for shipping. In exchange, Krudz'll get all the species I can take cuttings of. Sound fair?

i have made a deal with SDCPs, but this is still open as i am looking to greatly expand my drosera collection. i am willing to pay for shipping but i do not really have anything to trade in return except d.adelae leaves or d.capensis leaves. so if there are still any other nice people that could send me some cuttings i will pay for shipping.

With the exception of binata & filiformis, seeds are a better way to go for most sundews.

Back